DC Motor Spindles & Accessories
Sycotec offer a wide range of high speed motor spindles in both AC (Asynchronous) & DC (synchronous) formats.
DC (synchronous) motor spindles boast a reduced frame-size to high power density and operate with near 100% efficiency. A major benefit of this is reduced heat generation. SycoTec DC spindles do not require rotor position sensors and are a sophisticated and robust technology.
- Power: 300 – 5,000Watt
- Torque: up to 130Ncm
- Speed: up to 100,000rpm
- Clamping diameter: 20 – 60mm
- CAPTOC6 interface
- Rotary feed through for cutting fluid 80 to 150 bar
- HSK63 tool holding
SycoTec AC & DC motor spindles are manufactured from the very best of components which ensures:
- Maintenance free running through the use of lifetime lubricated hybrid high-speed bearings so no breaks in production and extended life.
- Failure safe design for high operational safety.
- Enclosed and sealed design in a stiff stainless steel housing
- Thermal sensor for motor protection
- Improved heat dissipation
- Extreme tension force to the tool
SycoTec AC& DC motor spindles are produced in-house at Sycotec’s own facility so all critical components are matching and from one supplier; they are “Optimised” to give: high surface finish, high levels of repeatability and the highest level of efficiency.
Sycotec DC motor spindles
Sycotec Accessories for motor spindles
To ensure the maximum output from your Sycotec spindle you will need high quality accessories; Sycotec have a range of:
- Air or water cooled rigid mounting brackets
- Connecting cables
- Clamping nuts
- Tool Holders
- Collets (chucks)
- High Frequency Inverters both desk top and cabinet mounted
- Power supplies and transformers