DC MOTOR SPINDLES & ACCESSORIES
Sycotec offer a wide range of high speed motor spindles in both AC (Asynchronous) & DC (synchronous) formats.
DC (synchronous) motor spindles boast a reduced frame-size to high power density and operate with near 100% efficiency. A major benefit of this is reduced heat generation. SycoTec DC spindles do not require rotor position sensors and are a sophisticated and robust technology.
- Power: 300 – 5,000Watt
- Torque: up to 130Ncm
- Speed: up to 100,000rpm
- Clamping diameter: 20 – 60mm
- CAPTOC6 and HSK63 interface
- Rotary feed through for cutting fluid 80 to 150 bar
- HSK25 tool holding
SycoTec AC & DC motor spindles are manufactured from the very best of components which ensures:
- Maintenance free running through the use of lifetime lubricated hybrid high-speed bearings so no breaks in production and extended life.
- Failure safe design for high operational safety.
- Enclosed and sealed design in a stiff stainless steel housing
- Thermal sensor for motor protection
- Improved heat dissipation
- Extreme tension force to the tool
SycoTec AC& DC motor spindles are produced in-house at Sycotec’s own facility so all critical components are matching and from one supplier; they are “Optimised” to give: high surface finish, high levels of repeatability and the highest level of efficiency.
Showing all 21 results