Model 15T Thru-Bore,or Model 15H Hollow Bore (Blind)
The Model 15T or 15H offer a high performance feedback solution in a low profile package. Unlike modular or kit encoders, the Model 15 utilizes an integral bearing set, and an innovative flexible mounting system which is much more tolerant to axial misalignment or radial shaft run-out. The slotted flex mounts provide 20 or 30 degrees of rotational adjustment for commutation or index pulse timing. Installation is quick and easy! For brush less servo motor applications, three 120° electrical phase tracks can provide up to 12 pole commutation feedback. The optional 100° C temperature options allow servo motors to operate at higher power outputs and duty cycles. The Model 15 provides stable and reliable operation and is an excellent replacement for other manufacturer’s modular encoders where a high performance solution is desired.
- Very High Performance Economical Encoder
- Low Profile 25.4 mm Height and 38 mm Diameter
- Thru-Bore sizes up to 10 mm
- Simple, Innovative Flex Mounting System (Global Mounting Standards)
- Up To 12 Pole Commutation Optional (for brush less motor control)
For more information on our full range of incremental rotary optical shaft encoders, please contact us.