Model TR1 – Tru Trac Encoder & Spring Loaded Measuring Wheel
FINALLY! An integrated encoder and spring loaded measuring wheel assembly available in one, easy-to-use, compact unit. The NEW Tru-Trac is a versatile solution for tracking velocity, position, or distance over a wide variety of surfaces in almost any application. Its spring-loaded torsion arm provides a simple-to-adjust torsion load, allowing the Tru-Trac to be mounted in almost any orientation, even upside-down. The threaded shaft on the pivot axis is field reversible providing mounting access from either side. The Tru-Trac housing is a durable, conductive composite material that will eliminate static build up. With operating speeds up to 3000 feet per minute and a wide variety of configuration options, it’s easy to see the Tru-Trac is the ideal solution for countless applications.
- Encoder And Measuring Wheel Solution Integrated Into One Compact Unit
- Spring Loaded Torsion Arm Makes Wheel Pressure Adjustments So Easy
- Easily Installed In A Vertical, Horizontal, or Upside-Down Orientation
- Operates Over A Variety Of Surfaces At Speeds Up To 3000 Feet Per Minute
- Integrated Module Simplifies Your System Design, Reducing Cost
For more information on our full range of incremental rotary optical shaft encoders, please contact us.